Friday, December 19, 2014

The Duelists

So... I'm kind of too lazy to say anything about myself or my own life, but I know enough to know that it's important to do things with regularity.  And I'm trying to be better at that, at least until my crippling anxiety and depression come back and kill it.  So I'm going to share a little secret with you. 

If you've ever been to the Renaissance faire (in this case, specifically Pennsylvania, Louisiana, or Las Vegas... is that right?), you've maybe seen these guys:




The Duelists!  The dark, smouldering one on the right is one of my very dearest friends in the world, and he's also a talented combat choreographer/designer, so you should maybe hit him up if you need some fancy fights in your life. 

You can also ogle more pictures (They're both kind of gorgeous, right?) here.



No comments:

Post a Comment