Sunday, July 10, 2011

Raven Gemini

I've been realizing lately how terribly negative I am when it comes to my own accomplishments. And I'm setting out to change that.

Yes, I'm slower than a tree when it comes to making, doing, accomplishing. But there are a lot of reasons for that, and my goal now needs to be working within those reasons, instead of using them as an excuse, and getting down on myself for being useless. Because I've done a lot, in the grand scheme of things. I just need to foster the focus and discipline to really buckle down and make my life happen exactly the way I want it to.

Accomplishment of the week: I got myself a Chicago Public Library card. Which means I can take out all sorts of books to read up on starting a small business, not to mention honing my crafts.

Sort-of-accomplishment: I've been doing ok on the cash diet. I did use my card a little this week, but it's still under the limit, for the first time in three months. I'm having a tough time adjusting to not going out all the time... but I'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment