Thursday, April 3, 2014

Crisis

I recently had the experience of seeing myself on television for the first time. 
Believe it or not, that blurry redhead is me.

The show is Crisis, on NBC.  It airs Sunday evenings at 10/9c.  It's ratings have been... kind of mediocre so far.  The first few episodes were a little over the top, setting up such a huge, ridiculous premise, but the storyline is pretty good, and the acting is great.  And I get to see myself.  So, I have a vested interest in keeping the damn show from getting cancelled. 

Watch it.  Tell your friends to watch it.  Tell your friends' friends to watch it.  Tell your cat to watch it.  If you have two TV's, turn them both on.  If you have a DVR, DVR it.  And if you want more information, check out NBC's page on the show, here.

Oh.  Also?  Gillian Anderson and Dermot Mulroney are in it.  If my pretty face (or, in this case, the blurry back of my head) isn't enough to convince you.

No comments:

Post a Comment