Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I should be working

Today, the 18th of February, I am making my 5th post of the year.  Last year, I only managed 5 posts in total.  Which... is a little sad, really. 

I should be working and, you know, actually earning the pittance I'm currently scraping together in my life as a freelance-everything, but instead, I'm going to tell you a little bit about what I envision this place to be on its way to becoming. 

This is my blog.  And right now, it's kind of a disorganized mess.  I do have a dedicated blog just for my photography endeavors, which you can find here.  You'll find all the information about the photos I take and the adventures I embark upon in the process over there.  You'll probably eventually find some of that here too, if we're honest.

I want this place to become an aggregation of the multiple artistic things I do, (photography, burlesque, theater, modeling, acting, sewing, writing... the list goes on) as well as a resource for other people who believe the only way they can exist is if they're making something.  Living on the edge of a knife.  Living without a net.

I want it to be a place where I can show off, where I can vent, where I can archive my work, and where I can share the numerous teachable moments I've had the fortune (or misfortune) to stumble across in my experience of living off the grid as a Freelance-Everything.

And I want to invite you to share the journey with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment