Thursday, February 13, 2014

What have you been up to NOW, Raven Gemini?

It's been a while.  Sometimes I'm good at keeping things up... sometimes I really let things go by the wayside. 
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, Flying Without A Net, wherein I can chronicle my various artsy/crafty endeavours, bitch about being a creative professional ("professional"), and generally offer advice to others, like myself, who have chosen to leap off the cliff of uncertainty into the blue beyond of creative funemployment.

Speaking of creative funemployment, you all really have no idea what I've been up to the better part of this past year.  Well... If you happen to follow my photoblog over at www.singingravenphoto.com, you certainly do, but. 

Where I left off here, I was frustrated with my life at Provision.  Well... I left Provision.  I left last June, in fact, and have been unemployed ever since.  I exist as a cobbled-together mass of unemployment checks, photography gigs, days on set as an extra, burlesque performances, and occasional stints as Model, Stage Manager, and proprietor of my very own Etsy shop.  And... I'd like to have a place where I can talk about all those things.  So before I go off and pay for hosting or some nonsense like that... Maybe we'll dig this old thing out of the grave, and we'll see where it goes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment